Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a Pretty Lucky Girl...
you want to know why?

I can't deny it...I have no excuse, my blog has fallen to the bottom of a long list of things to do! So for those of you who read, I am sorry, I promise to try to do better! I have lots of great blog posts in my head, but unfortunately, I just don't have the time to get them out of my head and onto the web...haha...that was sort of a rhyme, just call me the Jay-Z of blogging! (feeble attempt and trying to be cool there....I am pretty sure it failed)

Anyway, I thought to try to jumpstart my blog again, I would do a little pictoral review of just a few of the people that make me a lucky girl!

1. this little darling! Honestly, I can't think of a single cuter thing in the world. I am pretty sure she stuck my heart in her pocket the second she was born and she will keep it until the day I die!

2. He drives me insane, when he falls alseep on the couch (couches are for sitting and beds are for sleeping, but we will get into that another time) but he is the most amazing father and husband a girl could ask for! He lives for us and works impossibly hard to help make our life great!

3. If you make a list of all the things that make a set of parents cool...mine rank pretty high. I did my best to drive them insane as a teenager (and i have no doubt that the little darling will do the same to me). They sacrificed and struggled and worked their butts off to provide my brother and I with everything we could possibly hope to have! They are amazing parents and grandparents!

4. How cute is this bunch?!?! I can't think of many people whow have more fun as a family than we do...While my brother and I fought like cats and dogs as kids, he married the perfect girl for him, thus giving me the opportunity to be an AWESOME SUPER COOL EXTRA FUN FABULOUS MAGNIFICENT (magnificent might me a stretch) aunt to the sweetest nieces and nephew a girl could ask for!

5. To say my husbands family is big and close might be the understatement of the century!!!! They are close, fun, over the top and there is a lot of them! Since we are so close to the whole lot...this is the best picture I could come up with on short notice where they were all in the same place at the same time! Believe it or not, they are all in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment